Self Quiz for the Transition Reaction Tutorial
Study the material in this section and then write out the answers to these question.
Do not just click on the answers and write them out. This will not test your understanding of this tutorial.
1. Briefly describe the function of transition reaction during aerobic respiration. (ans)
2. State the reactants in the transition reaction. (ans)
3. State the products in the transition reaction. (ans)
4. Is the following statement true or false?
In eukaryotic cells, the transition reaction occurs inside the mitochondria. (ans)
5. During aerobic respiration, state what happens to the two molecules of Acetyl-CoA produced during the transition reaction. (ans)
© Gary E. Kaiser
All Rights Reserved
Updated: July 2, 2001