Learning Objectives for "The Eukaryotic Cell Cycle" Section
After completing this section you should be able to perform the following objectives.
1. Name the two phases of the Eukaryotic cell cycle.
2. Describe interphase and state what happens during the following stages of interphase:
3. Describe the overall function of mitosis.
4. Recognize and be able to describe the following phases of mitosis:
5. Define cytokinesis and briefly describe how it differs in plant cells and animal cells.
Kaiser's Microbiology Home Page
Copyright © Gary E. Kaiser
All Rights Reserved
Updated: August 20, 2004
Please send comments and inquiries to Dr. Gary Kaiser